Wednesday, January 28, 2004

I Should Have Stayed in Bed

Some weeks it just doesn’t pay to leave the house. First, I (and thousands of my fellow Penn Staters) braved the weather and trudged out to class. Now this really doesn’t bother me that much, I am from Central PA after all, however the university should know about the weather here also. If there going to make us go to class for gods sakes they should plow the sidewalks!!! It’s not safe out there. It made me wish I was still in High School; at least they have had three days off. Well, that’s PSU for ya.

So then to make the week perfect I found out that my thesis for my women’s studies cap class is not going to work. After I already started work on it. I have a week to pick a new topic or revise mine. Goodie.

Oh yeah, I also realized yet again that perhaps men are really just too much trouble. Why can’t relationships (or ending them) be easy?

And the worst part is that it’s only Wednesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home