Monday, June 13, 2005

Ready to Move

I had a great time in NYC with Jason, dispite the sore feet and blisters. Going to cities always makes me realize how much I hate being in a small town. I need to get my ass in gear and start putting out resumes. Anyway... here are some highlights from the trip:

  • Hanging out with Jason's family... always a hoot.
  • Going to the MoMa
  • Having lunch in Central Park
  • Walking around SoHo, Chelsea, and Greenwich Village
  • Buying a necklace from a street vendor
  • Seeing an old work buddy
  • Eating great Indian food
  • Seeing Times Square at night
  • Watching the Belmont in a bar full of crazy New Yorkers
  • And of course, spending time with Jason... always a good time.



I love NYC...

1 Comments:

At Sunday, November 06, 2005 5:53:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

blue xvgsw..
red kpinby
lxffessx
green twlxtry
I am purchasing a house in Erie...with 10 acres of land...where I plan on getting a horse...um...I like to visit cities...but I also like to leave them...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home