Sunday, June 05, 2005

Sunday

I miss Sundays. Growing up in a fairly religious family, Sundays were always held sacred. Sunday school, Church, brunch, relaxing with friends and family and then Youth group. Sundays were peaceful, a day of rest, a time for fun. I miss that; not all the religious activity, but the time to relax and spend time with family and friends. Now I work. I sit in my office or drive around all day in my car. I see others going to church, having brunch with friends and family, relaxing.

I miss Sundays.

1 Comments:

At Sunday, November 06, 2005 5:40:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

blue cwfhdct

Sunday...

I didn't grow up going to church...nor do I go to church on sundays mostly because I have to work two weekends out of 6 and because I usually stay up to late saturday night and lastly I go jeeping on sundays which means I have to wake up early...I think the second and third kind of contradict each other...but I think one of the most wonderful thing is attending church...and spending time with God...I have always enjoyed going to church with a girlfriend...I can only imagine how awesome going to church as a family could be...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home