Wednesday, June 08, 2005

All Female Office Perks

So even though there are only two of us up here to work, there are some perks. Such as…

Our air conditioning is out in our office, and it was in the 90’s today. So I took off my shirt and just worked in a tank top with my pants rolled up and my co-worker hiked up her skirt. It’s kinda nice having no guys around. We would have just had to sweat it out if the boys were still around.

You can’t do stuff like that with male co-workers ogling your boobs.

1 Comments:

At Sunday, November 06, 2005 5:50:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

green etqla...
blue tudes...
umm...perks... ha ha ha

the blue tudes...reminds me when the 4 year old girl next door came over and said...

Do you know what a tude machine is? uh no what is a tude machine..

It's a machine used to make two snow cones...Um...to this day I don't know if there is such a thing but anyway...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home