Thursday, August 11, 2005

So, How was Your Day??

I have had a really shitty 24 hours. Oh where do I start? Oh, I know! The stalker!

Last night when I came home I parked where I normally do, got out and looked up. There in the room next to mine a half naked man was watching me and when he say me looking at him he didn’t move. Odd to say the least but I wasn’t too bothered. So I get into the elevator and go to my floor and when I turned the corner, there he was standing outside his room waiting for me! At this point I was thoroughly freaked out so I went quickly into my room and shut and bolted the door. I called the front desk and told them, just to give a heads up about my creepy neighbor. Oh it gets worse… So a few minutes later my phone rings. Guess who? Creepy guy!! Yeah.

So to make a long story short, I moved to a different room for the night and today I insisted that he get moved. There is no reason for me to move when I am the one who did nothing wrong. Now he is elsewhere and will be gone tomorrow. Ugh.

If you remember, something like this happened to me before. Seriously, does living in a hotel mean I have an “It’s ok to Fuck with Me” sign on my head??

So that was the first thing.

Number two: My personal cell phone doesn’t work. People can’t call my phone. All they get it static or a busy signal. I have had it for less then 6 months. They are sending me a new one.

Nope not done yet.

Number three: I had to put almost $500 into my car for new breaks and tires.

Seriously, just shoot me and get it over with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home