Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Back in the Swing

So I guess I should try to start writing more. Getting back into the swing of this was harder than I thought. Between getting back into the habit of writing everyday and the fact that I have been really busy at work lately, it’s been tough. Besides, my life for the most part is kinda boring.

As I said, work has been crazy. There was a wrench thrown into the works here, so that kicked our asses into high gear. But now things are pretty much back to normal. Oh, we did get a new guy though! It’s nice to get someone else on the team. As well as expend my world of people I know up here from 2 to 3. Always exciting.

Another good note: I got props from my head boss that I am doing a good job. It’s always good to get complements, especially when that person is sparse with praise.

Anyway, I warned you my life was boring…

More soon, and this time hopefully it won’t take a week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home