Thursday, October 27, 2005

Five Weird and Random Facts About Myself

Due to lack of creativity and the boringness of my life, I will now tell you five five weird and random facts about myself. Enjoy.

1. I do not know how to ride a bike. My mom tried to teach me once. But I ran over a June bug and another June bug (I think it was the deceased ones significant other) chased me around the parking lot. I have never been on a bike since.

2. I have trouble sleeping without my old pillow. I take it with me every time I know I will be spending the night somewhere. I was once talked into buying a new pillow to replace it but I couldn't sleep the night and had to dig the old one out of the closet (I luckily saved it from the garbage). Just don't take the pillow out of the case. It is REALLY disgusting.

3. No one knows what Lengara means. No one. It's my little secret.

4. I HATE Peanut Butter. Even the smell of it makes me gag. But, I like peanuts. Especially, honey roasted ones. Mmmm

5. I own 7 vibrators. And I love them all. At least you know where your vibrators have been and they never lie to you... I'm just sayn' ;-)

1 Comments:

At Sunday, November 06, 2005 2:31:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I suppose my new name is ANONYMOUS...5 weird and random facts about YOURSELF...

1) My first girlfriend forgot how to ride a bike...so much for, "Once you learn you never forget"...

2) It's cool to know that JUNE BUG's have significant others

c) I love peanut butter...always have

IV) I don't recall and besides I payed more attention to 5 anyway...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home