Saturday, October 01, 2005

We Are!

Lengara*: haha. Speaking of which. It looks like I will be going to Homecoming.
Lengara*: I never went to anything PSU sports related while I was there
Lengara*: but now that I am an alum I feel the need
Funky M*******: haha
Funky M******* : definitely
Funky M*******: I mean, I did it while I was there
Funky M*******: but now I am addicted to Penn state football
Lengara*: oh, god! Me too!
Lengara*: I fucking had to drive to Philly last weekend before the game was over.
Funky M*******: way to be
Funky M*******: last week was actually the first game that I've gotten to watch
Lengara*: so I hopped into the car and found the game. The proceeded to cheer and scream my way down the turnpike
Lengara*: it was a fucking good game too
Funky M*******: yeah, it was
Funky M*******: Robinson fucking drives me nuts, though
Funky M*******: kid's gonna give me an ulcer
Lengara*: hahahhaha
Lengara*: wow.
Lengara*: what have we turned into??
Funky M*******: well, *I* haven't turned into anything
Funky M*******: you, on the other hand, are turning kind of butch...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home