Thursday, January 29, 2004

What Was I Thinking??

You know what’s fun when you are having a bad week? Something else to come along and kick you in the head. That is exactly what happened to me today when I found out that I possibly wasn’t going to graduate in August, I will probably find out for sure by Monday. I hate money. That’s all I have to say about that for now.

So anyway I am taking 21 credits this semester. Five of the seven classes are 400 level English classes, one is a 200 level English class, and the last is my Women’s Studies senior seminar. The Senior Seminar is the one I mentioned before about picking a new topic for. (Which, by the way, if you have any ideas for the paper that you would like to pass on to me that would be great.) That class is just one big, as in 50-100 pages big, paper. That you write in basically 2 ½ months. So let me break everything down for you, that usually averages out to about six stories, books, or plays a week along with two or three papers and doing research for and typing that big paper. To add to all the fun I also work two jobs.

“You’re insane!!” you say? Yeah well I am starting to agree. In view of that, I decided to drop a class. I think I could probably still do all the work but I am stressed enough as it is so why not make my life a little easier. Also, I can take it over the summer without any trouble, so what’s one more class when you already have three. I think this is an excellent idea. Hopefully I will feel better about life but dropping this class also means that I won’t have to write a paper tonight. Hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home