Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Revamped

Ok, let’s just get to it. My life is boring. I work 10-12 hours a day 7 days a week with the same four people. I have been doing this since January. This is the main reason that I haven’t written much lately. I don’t really have anything much to write about. SO, I am revamping this site.

My new idea is to try to write daily, but only a thought. It may be something funny someone said, a random thought, song lyrics, a poem, a picture, a new paper article, etc. If something really awesome happens then I may write something longer.

I guess this is just an exercise to get me to write everyday as well as giving you something amusing to read. So, to quote my boss… “Here we go”

1 Comments:

At Sunday, November 06, 2005 4:53:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Red brgdrgz

it's awesome watching you grow through lifes changes...

I still don't know how you will if you will even be notified that someone made a comment...

I have noticed not many people have commented on your journalling...

I must admit, I have never "blog" not even sure if I approve of reading one...especially since MAD magazine (which is where I get most of my stupid thoughts..ok, honestly I think them up on my own)
Mad has busted on them...
But as far as I know it's just journalling...

Personally, I keep my journalling private but that's just because I don't like to leave myself open to allow people to hurt me...

You don't have a clue who I am other than some guy that has read your blog...I love this weather we have been having...


ok back to your "blog"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home