Sunday, September 04, 2005

Nothing to Do

So I suddenly had an unexpected long weekend. I wasn't supposed to have this weekend off, but my boss on Thursday said about not worrying about working this weekend. I had made plans for Mon, a staff holiday so everyone had it off to begin with, but non for the rest of this weekend.

I had nothing at all to do yesterday and it was great! I took a bubble bath, shaved my legs, read a trashy magazine, cleaned the fish tank, did my nails, made a big dinner, went to Target and got some movies from Blockbuster.

I haven't had a day like that in a looonnnggg time. Since I only get four days off a month, usually every other weekend, I tend to fill them up with activities. I NEVER stay in Wilkes-Barre. I never just not do anything, and I kinda liked it.

So now, since I did make plans for tomorrow, I'm off. But I will have to remember how much I enjoyed and how much I missed just doing nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home