Friday, February 10, 2006

Cause I Have Nothing Interesting to Write About...

I figured I should share a few more updates if anyone is interested:

I have no definite moving date as of yet. The apartment company is being a huge pain in the ass. This worries me for the future. Hopefully I will have a date as of Monday and be able to be in Chicago by the end of this coming week

I really have nothing to furnish the apartment yet. Except a bed; a nice, big, brand new Queen bed that I purchased yesterday. I am very excited. Really I am, you have no idea. Some may say that I am giddy at my bed purchase.

On top of it all, I also bought new bedding, all new kitchen gear including pots and pans, plates and beautiful new silverware. Seriously, my silverware is stunning.

Speaking of big purchases, I just got fitted and paid for my bridesmaids dress. It’s pretty and red and I will look smoken’ for my sis’s big day marring the Marine.

LOST: Charlie, WTF???

Grey’s Anatomy: Meredith, WTF???

I have Olympic Fever. I fucking LOVE this stuff.

However, I have not been impressed with the Opening Ceremonies. Seriously, WTF is up with this background music, it sounds like it is out of some really bad gay ‘80s disco. They have now played “Video Killed the Radio Star” and “YMCA,” I shit you not. Come on Italy, use that fine sense of style going with some good wine and some olive oil and get this party… errr… grand sporting competition, going!

I don’t have my nose ring anymore. It came out and I couldn’t get the fucker back in, even though I have done it several times before. I miss it. I am thinking of getting it re-pierced. *sigh*

I can’t wait to see the Coach again. Things are continuing to go really really well. I am supposed to go to MO next weekend to watch him coach his team and meet his family over the long weekend. As long as I get moved in next week. If that damn apartment company fucks with my ability to see my boyfriend, I’ll be pissed.

Welp, that’s it for now. Hopefully my next update will have moving day!

3 Comments:

At Saturday, February 11, 2006 4:39:00 PM, Blogger Drunken Chud said...

yay for updates! boo for the moving company. yay for the queen bed. yay for bridesmaiding. yay for charlie, i'm glad to see him growing a pair. i trust sawyer more than i do jack or locke. and holy wtf meredith. sexy ambulance lady obviously was gonna split but shit... quick hand meredith...

 
At Sunday, February 12, 2006 9:20:00 AM, Blogger Heidi said...

Chud, I love that you watch the same shows I do. It's totally hot. ;-)

 
At Sunday, February 12, 2006 7:04:00 PM, Blogger Drunken Chud said...

hehehehehe. well, you know... i try to improve my sexiness any way i can. it's hard to improve on perfection, but i'm able to find ways.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home