Sunday, February 01, 2004

And This Too...

Well this weekend was a total bust. I did go out shopping with some of the girls from SBS Saturday after work and that was a lot of fun but all of my other plans flew out the window. So that kinda put me in a rut. Also every little thing has gotten under my skin. Brian keeps doing this thing where every time I sign onto AIM or come back from being away or idle he signs off. This has happened a few times now. Ok, so I made a promise that I wouldn’t talk to him unless it was important and I intend to keep to it. It hurts me more that he does this then it does to see him on-line. It is really really annoying. And all this has made me want to do is smoke and drink.

So smoking. Yeah, I don’t smoke but occasionally cigarettes look really good to me. I have no idea why, I have never really smoked any. However right now I have the urge. The same thing happened to me last year when Brian and I were having trouble. Instead of smoking though I went shopping and it helped. So with that in mind I went shopping and it didn’t help. If it wasn’t so damn cold I’d go out and buy some. I guess that I should be glad that I hate going out in the cold. Oh well. Hopefully this craving will pass.

Well anyway I guess this whole week has just kinda bit my ass. I guess there is always next week.

Oh by the way, I added a comments section so feel free to tell me what you think on any of the messages.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home