Monday, May 17, 2004

What a Week...

Wow, I haven’t written in a while. I have been wildly busy, between the partying and working there hasn’t been much time for anything else. My senior week was fantastic. J-Leh came to visit and that always spells a good time. Saturday night was the “Your Bar Tour Fucking Blows” Bar Tour ’04. It was a crazy time and is up there with one of the best times I have had at PSU.

But, with the good comes the bad. This may have been the last chance I got to see a lot of my friends. Graduation was tough and saying good-bye was tough, but hopefully the good ones I will keep in touch with. That is the hope. If there is one thing I am it is loyal to a fault. Hopefully that will translate to lasting friendships.

Today was the first day of classes as well. I feel like that I just took my finals. Oh wait I just did. But the sooner the summer sessions are over the sooner I graduate. I really can’t wait. Let me out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home