Thursday, April 15, 2004

Why Do I Do This to Myself?

So I am going to Maryland this weekend. My friends have been trying to talk me out of it. And trust me I am not looking forward to it.

I am going down to get the last of my stuff from his/our place. And to say good-bye. To Brian and our cats. We have two cats together and it will be hard to say good-bye to them. I know I will talk to Brian again but I may possibly never see my Ranger or Daxy again. God, that really makes me want to cry (yes I know, crazy cat lady). I will also get to see my Sam which I am looking forward to. This is how I know that I will talk/see Brian again, he still has Sam and I have to retrieve him at some point when I get settled.

So, this is truly it. The end. I can’t believe this is happening. I can’t believe it is really over. I think I am in denial. It hasn’t really hit me yet. I know when it will hit me… it will hit me when I am driving home on Sunday. So if you see an attractive girl sitting in a car on the side of 322 crying, don’t worry it is only me.

I’ll let you know how it goes. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home