Thursday, May 06, 2004

That Ass Munching Mother Fucker…

I had my last final today and I have a major concern that I failed it. No, seriously. I have never been this concerned over a test in my life. See the problem is that this final is worth 40% of my grade. Oh and it gets worse, if I don’t get a C on it I don’t graduate with my English major. Yes, you read that correctly; this test could keep me from one of my degrees. Now, I would not be so upset by this if I felt like it was my fault, but I really don’t feel like it was. The test was different then what my ass munching mother fucker professor told us to study and dear God did I study. I was up by 4 am so I could study. I was a studying machine. So, anyway, yeah I concentrated on the wrong stuff, but so did most of the class. Great. I was in hysterics afterwards.

So what did I do to feel better? Drown my sorrows in alcohol. After my test I went home, grabbed the vodka, bought some cranberry juice, and headed to Elisha’s. Did I mention that my final was at 8am? I was done with the final and drinking by 10 am. Trashed by 11. Vomiting by 1. I walked home at 4 and watched Office Space to cheer myself up. So, it is now 8pm and I am sitting at work and writing this with a massive hangover. Goodie. Oh yeah, and this is my last day at Study Hall EVER! I’m a little emotional. I have been here for FOUR years. It has been a good run.

Anyway, I think I am going to go tomorrow to talk to my professor about it. But he is an ass so I don’t know if it will help. *sigh* I should know in a few days if I pass. I will keep you updated. It has been a long day.





UPDATE: So shortly after I posted I got my grade... I got a C!!!!!! I can graduate!!!! I can stop panicking now! But damn did he grade those fast! I hope it wasn't a mistake...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home