Friday, April 30, 2004

Last Stop: Summer Session!

I’m freaking out. Today was the last day of classes and suddenly I am in a panic. Suddenly my life just hit me in the side of the head. I came to the realization that my college career is almost over. I have the summer session left and that is it. THAT IS IT! The end of my life here is finally in sight. Holy shit, I am flipping out. Yes, I realized a long time ago that I am almost finished; however I think it all hit me today. This is the last spring time I will ever be in Centre County. I will visit but this is the last time I will actually live in this town (hopefully).

Over these next two weeks I will be saying goodbye to a good portion of the friends that I have accumulated over the years. Some I will stay in contact with, some I won’t, but not for lack of trying. These friends are heading out to the real world. Some to get jobs, some to live off mom and dad for a while, some to get married and start families, (actually, a friend asked me last night to be in her wedding when the time comes. I just about cried. I just love her and her boyfriend. They are the best couple. I am such a girl sometimes!) and a lot of my friends are heading into uncertainty. I know at this point I am one of them. I have options but still a lot of uncertainty. And I still have this summer yet! Yeah, so I am freaking. GAH! God, I need to relax. Where the hell did I put that vodka?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home