Thursday, December 22, 2005

Happy Updates

Wow, I actually didn’t mean to be such a Christmas Scrooge this year; But thank you for the outpouring of kindness and well wishes both here and elsewhere. It's nice to feel cared for. So anyway, here are some happy updates:
  • Went X-mas shopping with my Mom. My mom is as crazy as I am, so always a good time

  • The 14 dozen cookies I baked are already gone. Actually, they were gone yesterday. So, now I will bake more. See, my cookies are good!

  • Joined a gym and am actually going! (good thing with all those cookies)

  • Went to my brother’s chorus concert. I had flashbacks to High School…

  • I bought a white velvet blazer, some new sweaters and funky necklaces, a really hot silver top that makes my boobs look AMAZING, and berry colored high heels. Merry Christmas to me!

  • Bought my tix to Chicago for New Years. Now I need to find someone for midnight…

  • My mother found a kitten abandoned outside of the local store. So, in living in the Christmas spirit, she brought it home. We named him Kris Kringle and he is a sweetheart, seen here helping my brother make his bed, well, looking adorable and not moving so he can make it...


So, anyway, have a Very Happy Holiday everyone no matter where you are.

3 Comments:

At Friday, December 23, 2005 2:29:00 AM, Blogger Rolligun said...

Merry christmas to you as well, I'm sure your cookies are just as good as you say.

and I got kicked out of chorus in the seventh grade, it ended my musical career.

Good for you and your mom for rescuing animals, even if it's a cat I suppose.

 
At Friday, December 23, 2005 5:30:00 PM, Blogger Drunken Chud said...

merry christmas. wow, i think that's the first i've said that this year. i need to join a gym, badly. or just get off my fat ass. and yes, nothing says christmas like amazing looking boobs.

heh, chorus... if you gave me a tune, and a bucket, i would still not be able to carry said tune.

 
At Friday, December 23, 2005 6:09:00 PM, Blogger Chairborne Stranger said...

Merry christmas. thanks for stopping by my blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home