Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Job, Wine, BB-Q, Bluegrass, and a 4-Wheeler


Despite my vow to write more, I still can’t seem to get it together. Life continues to be pleasant. Unfortunately, my job doesn’t pay as much as I need it to; I am barely covering my monthly bills, I have no money left for other things, you know like food. The coach has been keeping me in food and I have been racking up my credit card dept for other things. I am hoping for a pay raise within the next week or two, but I fear it will not be as much as I need it to be. I really like my job so I will be forced to make a decision: second job or new job. I really like what I do and I don’t want to leave. But a second job is a tough option. After a forty hour week the last thing I want to do is work more. So any suggestions for a second job that I can do from home would be greatly appreciated. *sigh*

In other news:

Learned to ride a 4-wheeler. (Yes, I am from small town PA and I had never done it before, soooo redneck, yet soooo much fun)

Went to wine tasting/art show that had bluegrass music and BB-Q. It was great! The coach and I finished two bottles of wine by ourselves (See photo above). I was tippsy and happy by 1:00 in the afternoon.

Saw V for Vendetta and Thanks for Smoking. Rocken.

Went shopping for an engagement ring. (Yep, I’m giddy like a school girl)

So, I am thinking of turning this into more of a photo blog. I am going to try to post a photo with every entry.

Ok, I am off to watch Scrubs.

That is all.

1 Comments:

At Sunday, April 30, 2006 9:49:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um. Ok. Hi. We seriously need to catch up because you have referenced an ENGAGEMENT RING in your blog. P.S. I love the couch!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home