Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Monster + Snow = Good Start to the Week

So far this week is going okay. Yeah so it is only Tuesday but so far so good. I went to the movies last night and saw Monster in the new theatre. Finally a twelve screen theatre in State College. It was a good movie and Charlize Theron was excellent. Hollywood made a big deal about how she gained all this weight for the role, well now she just looks normal instead of uberskinny. I guess when you weigh 95lbs gaining 30 is a lot. Whatever.

Today also was a good day. I woke up, took a shower, turned on the TV and found out PSU had canceled all classes. This is only like the 3rd or 4th time that has happened since I have been here. It was great. However I have done absolutely nothing all day and I have a paper due tomorrow and I still have to figure out a thesis topic. I guess I should get started that. Maybe later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home