Tuesday, April 06, 2004

And there were Cows...

So I went to a Redneck wedding this weekend. Actually, my sister saw that I had that up in my away message, she told my mom and my mom got a little pissed. Sorry Mom. Can I call it a hick wedding instead? There were people there with chewing tobacco. Even women.

It was interesting. The person getting married is my “cousin” Jessica. When my mom got re-married I gained all of these Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, Nieces and Nephews (as I mentioned before). Well most of them don’t know me and I don’t know them. I’m my mom’s invisible daughter since I don’t get to go to visit that often.

The wedding itself was nice. It was in the middle of nowhere and there were cow fields all around. Then the reception was in the local fire hall (surprise surprise). The food was good and the band was alright and most importantly the Beer was flowing.

So I guess overall I had a good, yet amusing, time. I was kinda a novelty; which was funny. I was the big city girl. Again with my amusement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home