Monday, December 26, 2005

Harder Then I Thought

Christmas was a lot harder to get through then I thought it would be (see Dec 20th post). *sigh*

So today I spent some time on myself. I went and had a pedicure and manicure. Had my hair colored (it’s AMAZING) and cut (a BIT to short, but if a few weeks it will be fine). Saw a movie. Bought some new make up. And skipped going to the gym.

I guess I am feeling a bit better; I’m no longer on the verge of tears at every little thing.

Let’s just say that I’m looking forward to getting out of here for a few days...



This entry was a bit scarttered. I'll post a better one tomorrow.

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, December 27, 2005 4:21:00 AM, Blogger Drunken Chud said...

glad you got through it. you best post some pics if you're looking good. hehehehe.

 
At Tuesday, December 27, 2005 5:16:00 AM, Blogger Rolligun said...

There is no crying. There is no crying on holidays. Knock it off.

Other than that, it sounds like you found yourself the perfect remedy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home