Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Health Insurance and the Ring

I have Health Insurance!


100% employer paid, none the less. I also got a raise. Needless to say, my job hired me on full time. I fit in well there and that makes me happy. I’m not making as much as I would like, but it is better than nothing.

In other news, perhaps I should clarify. No, I am not engaged.



See no ring yet.

The Coach and I just went looking, his idea. He wanted to get an idea about what I would like. So, not engaged yet. But probably within the next year….

Don’t you love when your life starts to fall into place?

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, May 03, 2006 12:29:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohhhh, glad you got insurance and that you'll be able to eat now!

it's a nice change to have someone actually take the time to make sure they get you what they want right?

damn breeder, i'm happy for you.

 
At Wednesday, May 03, 2006 8:56:00 PM, Blogger Drunken Chud said...

i need a marriage of convenience for health insurance.

 
At Sunday, May 07, 2006 12:21:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It'll be way sooner than a year if you've already started looking. Boys aren't planners, if he wants to know what you like it because he wants to buy and ask.

...but isn't it the best just to look? kid in the best candy store in the whole wide world :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home