Sunday, June 04, 2006

Gotta Start Somewhere...


It has been a long few weeks since I have written. Nothing to exciting, but fun none the less. I have been trying to figure out how to tackle everything and write about it. I think instead of one of my quick outline posts I will write a number of short posts and spread it out a bit. The question is where to start. Do I start at the beginning and move forward or do I start with the present and write about what happened in a non cohesive manner. I think I decided on the later due to my amusing weekend. So here it is in a nut shell.

Friday:

Worked as usual. Didn’t get nearly enough done. Have a shit load to do when I get in on Monday. Ugh.

Dragged my friend Laura to the Oak Lawn Community Theatre Production of Titanic: the Musical that one of my co-workers was in. Oh yes, community theatre at its best.

Thank God it was better then the National Touring Company production I say at PSU.

Saturday:


Met Nick for lunch at the yummy Mexican restaurant in his neighborhood.

Went to the Printers Row Book Fair (see photo) and bought lots of cheap books.

Met Dave Eggers author of A Heart Breaking Work of a Staggering Genius and he signed my book.

He is a total hottie.

Got so flustered, forgot to take picture.

Set outside at a bar all afternoon with friends and drank and ate the afternoon away. It a perfect Chicago afternoon.

Finished the day by going to a strip club with two other ladies and a guy.

Got a lab dance.

Sunday:

And on the 7th day, I rested.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home