Saturday, February 07, 2004

"Heidi, Is He Straight?" ~ my Mom

I met with my advisor the other day and figured out the rest of the classes I need to graduate. I schedule them on Monday then I’ll all set. It’s very odd to look at your transcripts and see only a few unfulfilled requirements. Crazy.

The rest of the week went well also. Much better then the past few. We had two snow days this week! I know! TWO! It was all very relaxing. I did absolutely nothing yesterday besides go out to dinner with friends. Another girl and two gay men. It seems that since I am single again I am reclaiming my fag hag roots. I was a HUGE fag hag in high school. My mom always used to ask me if a guy I was going out with was straight or not. She always held out hope that I would meet a nice straight one. She was practically giddy when I started dating straight men. However, I love gay men. There like guys but not, there so much better then straight men. You know that they are not trying to get into your pants so you can let your guard down and just be yourself. Maybe I will just chuck straight men and become “Grace” and just live with a gay man for the rest of my life. Yeah now that sound like a plan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home