Sunday, March 28, 2004

You’ve Got Soul… Some Bruises & a Broken Foot.

Soul Nite. I love Soul Nite. This is the second time that we have gone. It’s a big night of music, dancing, and socializing with friends. The music is fantastic, my friends are always amazing, and get a few drinks into me and the dancing is a good time also. Even though I think I enjoyed watching E and J dance more then anything. Seriously, you should watch a leggy 6’5” gangly white guy dance. It will make your life complete.

So as the night wore on, after we had had a few more drinks I should add, we were chillin in some chairs when E decided to dance. She grabbed my hand and started to pull me off the chair, well my heels were stuck and down I went along with the chair. I landed on my bad knee. I had trouble walking the rest of the night and I have some kick ass bruises today. Oh well, what we sacrifice for a good time. A guy I know, who works as a massuse, gave me a foot and knee rub. So it was kinda worth it. hehe.

It gets better. So on the walk home, in my case the hobble, E decided to frolic around. Drunk. Well she fell, banged up her knee as well and as we found out today, gave herself hairline fractures on two bones in her foot.

So anyway, Soul Nite was a great time, despite all the injuries. They all happened with laughter and in the mist of some good fun. So, I know where I will be the last Saturday of April. Do you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home