Thursday, March 04, 2004

Blast from the Past

Ok, so it is odd that I mentioned Jason in my last blog cause guess who just made a reappearance in my life? You guessed it! Our mutual friend thought it would be a good idea to invite both of us out without telling the other person. I get to my friends house and she tells me that my ex will be making an appearance at the bar later that night. This was a guy I hadn’t really talked to in three years. Trust me I was less then thrilled. Between this and the easy lesbian thing she is getting close to ass whooping… ;-)

Anyway, so I guess I should give some back story before I dive any farther in to this story. I met Jason freshman year through the previously mentioned mutual friend. It then turned out that he was pledging thespians so we started hanging out. On thing led to another and after he realized that I wasn’t a lesbian (thanks again E.), we started dating. We only were together a few weeks and he turned into an ass, which he now readily admits, so we broke it off... finals week. I ended up bombing my Astro test but at least I didn’t sleep through mine like he did his 8am. Haha. So anyway, after this all happened I went out and got a tattoo. And just to clear this up, NOT JUST BECAUSE OF HIM! I had contemplating it for a while and the break up was just good motivation. So there.

Ok back to the story. So he shows up and it surprisingly wasn’t that awkward. We ended up chatting most of the night, then he came over and I cooked him Mac and Cheese. It was a good night. I think it will be nice to be friends with him. It’s been so long since we dated and we are very different people now so I think a friendship could be possible. And he is coming to Philly with me and our mutual friend this weekend. Should to be interesting.

Speaking of which, my second job interview is this weekend! Hopefully I’ll do as well at this one as I did at the last. I’ll let you know how it goes. Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home