Thursday, March 25, 2004

Mac, Fuck Stick, and Twat Burger Do Boston and Acid…ok so there was no acid

I’m exhausted. It has been a long couple of days with no end to the madness in sight. I guess I should start with this past weekend. I currently have the worst case of senioritis possible. I had chapter two due of my women’s studies thesis due on Tuesday and I had the whole weekend off. Did I start typing it? Well, that would be a big old negative. I started typing Monday night. Did I mention that I was leaving for Boston with friends at 9am Tuesday? Yeah. So I stayed up all night, got about a 20-30 minute power nap, and had my paper in my professor’s mailbox by 8:30 am. I was very proud of myself for getting it written in such record time, yet I think my paper was kinda shitty. Oh well at least that part is done. Now the biggest part is due this coming Tuesday. You think this would mean that I would stay in all weekend to work on it, well then you would think wrong. My goal is to get most of it done on Sunday. That’s the plan at least.

Anyway, I guess I should explain more about the sudden road trip. Something happened (that didn’t involve me but a friend) so myself and another decided to go with our friend to Boston. Well, on kind of a last minute decision on when to leave, we all hopped into the car and headed out for Beantown at about 9am Tuesday morning. It’s not often that I just skip town in the middle of the week. I’m usually too much of a good student (haha) to do something like that. I really should take more road trips; I am only 22 for God’s sake. But, I guess this is what happens when you don’t have a car. Anyway, I got to see a very old and good friend, whom I haven’t seen in over a year, who let all of us crash at her apartment (thanks again B!) and also got to hang out in my second favorite city in the US. (In case you were wondering my favorite city is Chicago, if you haven’t been you should.) I think we all had a good time; it was our second road trip together in about two weeks. Crazy.

So I have gotten maybe 15 hours sleep since Sunday. It is now Thursday. I’m used to about eight hours of sleep a night. So you think I would go straight home from work tonight and go to bed. Yeah, I should, however it is a friend’s birthday so I am going out, but I don’t mind (HAPPY BIRTHDAY H.!!). However, I think I’m going to crash at 6pm tomorrow night and sleep till I have work Saturday morning. Good plan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home