Thursday, June 22, 2006

I Don't Ask for Much...



On a happier note, my hot water is fixed!!!!

After many phone calls, some digging into Chicago Tenet Law, and an angry letter to my leasing company with lots of legalese threatening to withhold rent, a group of plumbers showed up at my apartment.

The Coach was here when they came and he said that they told him that they did three days worth of work in an afternoon. And “Voila!” it’s fixed. If anything it is too hot. But I will take it, it’s better then no water at all.

I even got a new shower head to boot!

Others in the building have come up and thanked me. Apparently, they have been trying for years to get it fixed to no avail. I have become a bit of a building superstar.

So, this goes to show ya, a little tenacity, research, and an angry letter will get you far.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, June 27, 2006 10:16:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heidi, there wasn't a single typo/spelling mistake in that post. I can't handle it. The Heidi I knew could barely spell her own name. :-P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home