Friday, February 27, 2004

Sex and the Single Girl

Well, well, well, it has been an interesting couple of days. Things with the one guy definitely, ummm… progressed, however they are not going to go any farther. We are both kinda looking for different things. He wants a fuck buddy. I’m not the fuck buddy sort. I’m looking to have a good time but I don’t want to sleep around. I don’t mind the not serious thing (I don’t want to get back into love land light right now anyway) but I do want to be the only one that you are not being serious with. I’m a one person at a time kinda girl, and I’d like to keep it that way. Once you are with me, you are with me. If you want to still look around, fine, I’m totally cool with that. But once you start doing stuff with someone else you can forget coming back to do stuff with me. I’m not playing that game.

Besides with women anytime there is sex involved emotions come into play. I don’t think that we can separate the mental from the physical as well as men do. One night stands are one thing, but once you start doing it with someone on a regular bases, no matter what you may tell yourself, emotions are bound to get involved. Then you run into trouble. I don’t want that.

Now don’t get me wrong, I like being single. And I think it is important that all women get used to the idea of being alone and taking care of themselves. So I am doing that, however, I still like the thought of having someone of the opposite sex to spend some time with and that’s all I really want or am looking for. If things go further then they go further. I’ll just let nature take its course.

A friend once told me that there’s a difference between asserting your sexuality and just being a slut. I guess I’m just going to try to keep on this side of asserting my sexuality and not mosey into slutsville. So I am going to continue to go out and meet guys in the hopes that I find someone who is looking for the same thing I am. That’s the game plan at the moment. We’ll see how it works out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home