Monday, March 01, 2004

That's Right I Go To A Party School

I seem to be turning into a bar fly. I went out way to much last week, Tuesday: Mardi Gras, Thursday: Saloon for a friends 21st, Friday: Sharkies, and Saturday: Darkhorse and then Soul Night at the University Club (a blast, I highly recommend). I’ve never been out that much in a week. I’m still trying to catch up on my sleep. I finally feel like I’m a real college student. I think I’m now going through my party stage that most people go through early on in their college career. I never really saw the point before, but now I’m going out and doing stuff I never thought I would do. So, what changed? Not really sure. I guess I’m just enjoying my freedom and figure this is the last time I will get the chance to be young so I might as well try whatever comes my way. I don’t want to look back at college and regret not doing anything. In my opinion it’s better to do something and regret it then to not do something and regret it. However, I’m really not one to regret my actions. I figure I made the choice I might as well live with the outcome. So here’s to living my life. Come what may.

PS: Where did February go?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home