Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Job?? Please??

The next few days could be rather interesting. I am going to an information session tonight for the job interview I have tomorrow. It's for the State PIRG's Office, which are basically non-profit public interest groups. The job would be perfect for me. It would get my foot into the door of the non-profit sector, which is what I want to do with my Women's Studies and English degrees. Well right now it is what I want to do. The pay is absolute shit, $19,500 the first year. As I said, shit. But it has medical benefits, two weeks paid vacation, and help with student loans. So all in all not to bad. I would have to get a waitressing job on the side. But that's ok I've worked two jobs all through college and attended class full time. I think I can manage. So, yeah, I'm really looking forward to the interview tomorrow. I bought a new suit and everything! I look professional AND hot. Hehe. Wish me luck and I will let you know how everything goes tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home