Thursday, April 01, 2004

More Random Thoughts…

• Happy April Fools Day Everyone!

• Conversation with guy in my English 454 class:
Me: I was thinking of calling my ex and play an April fools day joke on him.

Guy: What?

Me: I was going to call him and tell him I was pregnant.

Guy: (eyes lighting up) Oh my God! That is so horrible. Yet, so great!! Can I be there when you call? Can you put it on speaker phone??

• I still haven’t heard about the job that I went to interview for in Philly. I did run into one of the girls that I interviewed with and she said that she heard and she got the job. Right now I’m in the maybe no news in good news camp. If they didn’t want me at all they would have told me. Right? Right??

• Jewish Reggae is f**king awesome. All of you who didn’t go really missed out.

• I’m going to a redneck wedding this weekend. Yee Haw. I don’t even know the bride or the groom. When my mom remarried I got all this nieces, nephews, uncles, aunts and cousins that I don’t know. Most I have never even met. With the mood I’m in maybe going to a wedding is not such a good idea.

• Men make me cranky

• I need something regular in my life other then my period….

• My thesis is titled Loving Men: A Look at Second and Third Wave Female Feminist Views of Relationships with Men. Yes, I see the irony as well...

• Speaking of my thesis maybe I should be writing it instead of typing this… hmmmm… maybe a good plan seeing as how I got an extension till tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home